Samsung Galaxy S22 ultra
S22 ultra price in pakistan
= 325999/-
If You wanna buy this phone please feel to contact : 0302-2222-380
Hey, what's up? Rizwan khan here.
And this is the brand-new Galaxy S22 Ultra.I've been using it for about two weeks now,and I promise you,I'm not going to call this the Note 22 Ultraover and over again in this review.I swear I can make it through this videowithout making that joke.But, really, the bottom line hereto understand this phone the best really is like,if you took the name off of this phone,what Samsung is giving you for the money is a Galaxy Note.But the phone that I'm reviewingand using is called the S22 Ultra.
Let's get into it.
So the word Ultra in Samsung's lineup has basically cometo just mean the highest ambitions, the biggest numbers,the best specs, and the most features overall.It's just that now the Ultra namehas swallowed up the Note stuff too.So Note used to be that one special edition phonewith this squared off design,the flat top and bottom and the pen built-in.Now, that's just all wrapped up into Ultra.And the S22 Ultra does not miss a beat with all the Ultra stuff.They're packing in the highest end chip they can,that's the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 here in the USwith a massive new cooling solution alongside it.
The RAM is technically down from last year.The base model has 8 gigs and all the rest have 12,and there's no more 16-gig version but I honestly don't miss that.I can't imagine someone really needing 16 gigs of RAMin their phone right now.
But you absolutely can go up to 1 terabyteof non-expandable storage though.But this display, this display is also excellent.It's a huge 6.8 inch, 1440p AMOLED at 120 hertz
of non-expandable storage though.But this display, this display is also excellent.
It's a huge 6.8 inch, 1440p AMOLED at 120 hertzwith 240 hertz touch sample rate,and the big new number is a max brightness of 1,750 nits.Now on the one hand,I don't wanna overreact about 1,750 nits.It's a big number,but brightness works on a logarithmic scale.So this 1,750 is not dramatically brighterthan the 1,500 max from last year's S21 Ultra.These phones are all very sunlight readable.But I do still wanna give Samsung creditfor continuing to improve an already best-in-class display
actuallyslightly different resolutions,
and this new shape definitely curves more over the sides,
which I don't like as much.Other than that, this is an awesome Ultra display.
And we all know it's not an Ultra without a massive battery.
So, yeah, 5,000 milliamp hour should do the trick.
Now, interestingly, there are some tests online showingthat it doesn't last as long
as last year's 5,000 milliamp hour battery.
And you can see did a variety of things
in his test and found the S21 Ultra
did last a bit longer than this phone.
And to me, when I see that, I'm like,
"Okay, there's a variety of factorsthat can contribute to that.
One, the slightly brighter display.Two, a little bit more of a power-hungry chip
that runs hotter in the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1."
But, generally, my battery experiencehas been very, very good.
I actually never killed it in a day.It never really got anywhere close.Easily ending heavy days with 30, 40+% battery leftand could extrapolate about seven hours
of screen-on time out of a charge, which is great for me.
I know screen-on time is different for everyone,but it's been great.Plus, on top of that,
it does charge a bit faster than last year, up to 45-watt peak chargingif you buy that optional brick.
So I'm glad they fit
that big 5,000 milliamp hour cell in here
despite also adding the S Pen,
which takes up a whole column along the inside of the phone.But speaking of that S Pen, that what's new, the Note stuff.Now, I'm personally not the biggest S Pen user
I think I say this every time I review a Note.
I think I signed one PDF last week with it,
which was really convenient, but I did it once.And I used Samsung's handwriting recognitionin the Notes app
Super cool that it works really well
and you can search what you've written.And I also...I just enjoy that it still clicks a lot like that.





Comments
Post a Comment